First Time Applicants (Including Out of State CWL)Fee - $119 (includes $22 fee) - credit card will charge $2.84 additional
$ 77 active law enforcement officer - credit card will charge $2.50 additional
Cash, check or credit/debit card are accepted for payment.
- Picture ID (a driver license or state-issued ID card with your current name and address)
- Copy of a training document that confirms you are proficient with a firearm (Click here for acceptable training documentation). Current and former military members see alternate documentation below. Law enforcement officer, bring letter stating current employment.
- This application is completed on line. You may bring someone with you to help you complete the application if you are not familiar with using a computer. Our staff cannot enter the information for you.
- If you have ever been arrested, bring certified copies of court documentation reflecting final disposition of charges
- If you were born outside the US or are a permanent legal resident alien, bring official documentation confirming your citizenship status
- If you must bring small children with you, please bring someone to watch them as they are not allowed in the application area
- Current Military Members - Common Access Card or other form of official military identification or a copy of current orders
- Veterans - copy of DD-214 long form reflecting honorable discharge from military service