Lost Drivers License /Identification Card:
If previously REAL ID compliant - you will just pay the replacement fee for $31.25.
If you were not REAL ID compliant - you will need to bring in your REAL ID Documents in addition to paying the replacement fee.

Address Change:
Bring in two proofs of residential address. (PO Boxes, UPS Stores Boxes, Mail Forwarding Businesses, or your personal Business Address are not accepted.) Please review section 3, if you need additional information. Address changes are $31.25.

Name Change:
To change your name on your Drivers License or ID due to marriage, divorce, or court orders; you must change with social security first and then bring in the original name change documents (photocopies are not accepted).  Please note: It may take up to 24 hours after you update it with Social Security before our system recognizes the name change. Fee is also $31.25

Name Change Documents:
  • Marriage License
  • Divorce Decree (Must have statement awarding last name back.)
  • Court Orders

Designation Changes: Information and Fees can be found here.
  • Veteran
  • Organ Donor
  • Insulin Dependent
  • Deaf/Hearing Impaired
  • Developmentally Disability
  • FWC
    • Lifetime Hunting and Fishing
    • Lifetime Hunting
    • Lifetime Freshwater Fishing
    • Lifetime Saltwater Fishing
    • Lifetime Boater

Stolen Driver License or Identification Cards:

If your license or identification card is stolen we can replace the card for $6.25. However, you must submit a police report, victim’s rights card, or case number on an official police document indicating your license or identification card was stolen. We cannot accept a police report with the verbiage indicating the card was “lost”. Additionally, if you need to make any changes to the information that was on the stolen card the full $31.25 replacement fee is due.

Special Option for United States Veterans:
100% Service-connected Disabled Veteran’s may present a card or letter from the Veteran’s Administration stating 100% service connected total and permanent disability to receive a discounted license or identification card.

To receive the Veteran designation you must be an honorably discharged US Veteran and provide a copy of your DD-214 or other approved document reflecting an honorable discharge. A retired military ID card (DD Form 2) may be used if you do not have a copy of your DD-214. Unfortunately, we cannot accept VA cards.