Real Property Decals

All mobile homes or recreational vehicles permanently affixed to the owner's land declared as real property are issued special RP (Real Property) decals. Owners must secure Form DR-402 from the Property Appraiser's Office (in the county where the property is located), showing proof of ownership and then presenting it with a $4.60 fee to the Tax Collector's Office. RP decals are permanent and transferable to a new owner when the mobile home and land are sold as a unit.

Please Note: The owner's name must be IDENTICAL on the land and on the Mobile Home Title; regular mobile home decals are not transferable.